RSPCA and AVA Endorsements



We provide RSPCA endorsement for dogs and cat's health certificates
All resident pets leaving Australia need a veterinarian certificate issued in the Australia with an official

RSPCA Endorsement stamp. This also includes pets who are traveling through the AU with a different destination country.

health certificates have expired.

This endorsement is issued by the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) Australia or Australian Veterinary Association (AVA)

APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) VS (Veterinary Services) Area Office in the State in

which your accredited veterinarian resides. Depending on your pet's destination country,

this form could be an APHIS 7001 form or your destination country's health certificate.

We follow up the procedure for acquiring RSPCA endorsement.

Have an accredited veterinarians who complete the veterinary health certificate for the country you are visiting,

which if you are traveling to an EU country is the new Annex IV.

If you do not have the forms for the

country you are traveling to or need the Annex IV you can find it at Pet Travel Store.

Please contact us for more information